View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Dec-24-03, 22:01
Happy Spring!!!

Plan: Will be starting SBD soon
Stats: 226.5/223.5/175 Female 5'7
BF:34%/33%/lo as poss
Progress: 6%
Unhappy ok I can deal with the fact I cheated but...?

only christmas get together was tonight at mom and dad's. I had every intention of not cheating, but once I got there it was bye bye all good intentions. I even took some La Tortillia's to make my sandwich, took LC broccoli/cauliflower salad, and a LC cake I baked last night. BUT, santa got baked some M&M brownies and I just had to have one, I figure well you blew it might as well eat a bun with your sandwich, and some potato chips and my mom's famous delish potato salad.

I was wondering if I go back to 20 carbs starting tomorrow do I have to start induction all over again, or will just the 20 carbs finally get me back into ketosis. I know that after 5 hours since I ate I'm not in ketosis, feel bloated and extreamly gas filled. I really don't want to go back to strict induction starting tomorrow, how long does it take to get back into ketosis usually? The same 2-3 days it took when I started induction a month ago, or will it go faster since I don't have all the stored glucose. I've already downed 1 liter of water since I got home, and I know I'll be looking at a weight gain in the am and I'm prepared for that- not liking the fact of it, but I know it's gonna be there the salt I ate today would be enough without the added carbs.
Sponsored Links