View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Tue, Dec-23-03, 11:36

Plan: General low carb
Stats: 185.5/162/154 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 75%

My boss just handed out homemade cookies to all of us at our weekly meeting. She apologized when she gave me mine since she knows I eat LC. I'm thrilled with the cookies. I need to bake at home and this way I can start with LC cookies so I have something to nibble on when I make the carb cookies and still have cookies for the kids to nibble on when I'm baking my cookies! I use walnut flour for my LC cookies and though the cookies are wonderful, the flour is just too expensive to use to feed carb eaters. (DH also went to a wonderful candy store and bought a box of SF candy just for us. The kids get to share a box of Whitmans.)

As long as you can resist the sugar treats (I have no problem but DH does), they are good to have around to feed guests. My 23 year old is coming home and when his friends are over several dozen cookies can disappear in a very short time. I'd have to take a loan out to fill these guys up with my cookies (over $4 a pound for the flour - ouch!)

Shoprite carries the Carb Counter milk now so I'm looking forward to having my milk and cookies tomorrow night while waiting for Santa.

HO, HO, HO!
Barb