View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Mon, Dec-22-03, 11:09

Plan: atkins/intermit. fasting
Stats: 166/136/135 Female 5'3''
BF:
Progress: 97%

Wow, so many comments on this subject. I have been considering using proactiv. I had a friend that used it and she has beautiful skin. I have no plans of using accutane. Isn't that an oral treatment. Even though I am older, I am still in my child bearing years. If I should happen to get pregnant, I do not want my baby exposed to that. Also, if I should get pregnant, would someone beat the crap outta me, please.

I do believe that I am going through peri-menopause which would explain my weight gain. I believe that peri-menopause can contribute to diabetes, it is my own little theory. My mom had no real symptoms of going through menopause. SHe said that one day TOM just stopped with no warning. Likewise,I have no definite symptoms except for my age. So I look at subtle warnings, namely weight gain.

Vikki, we have insurance but it is hard to come by. My husband pays for health insurance but we are undercovered. Actually, those who receive welfare and other government programs are well insured. As-a-matter-of-fact they tend to abuse their coverage because they have so much of it. I used to be on welfare and I had free everything; eye/dental care, health care. I could have gotten braces for nothing.

USA talks about Canada's insurance coverage all the time.