View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Sun, Dec-21-03, 00:29

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 151/148/125 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 12%

Hey everyone. Just checked back on this thread cuz I was taking a break from the boards- and prolly will continue to do so after this post just cuz I need a break. I didnt count/measure/track/preplan for 5 days...Had 5 days of complete bingeing. I swear if I knew how to make myself throw up I would have. How awful is that!!!! ALOT of stressful family stuff has been going on which hasnt helped. I was bingeing on all lower carb food but bingeing just the same. To the point of feeling like I was gonna throw up...so Id wait 15 min and then go eat more. I never actually got sick. 2x it was popcorn, just about an hr ago it was ALOT of salted mixed nuts along with tons of raw broccoli dipped in ranch dressing..lets see...rest of today it was about 8 SF oreo type cookies, 3 cups or so of cottage cheese, hell I dont even know what else. Been like that every friggin day. And I say to myself, today Im going to eat healthy, and balanced and eat til I am full and then I will stop. And what do you know I screw it up! Every day its been well over 2000 calories and well over 100 net carbs (I was estimating in my head-I guess thats not tons better than what I was doing before...at least I wasnt preplanning...). I go see a *special* doctor after the holidays to help. I am sick of the bingeing and if going to see a doc will help with that then I guess Im ready for it. Before I found this WOL I would do similar binges but with cake, icecream, etc. Its funny how now I have a box of SF choc in the fridge and havent even touched it. Tomorrow I have some foods planned out cuz I need to get things straight. I dont plan on doing it long maybe just til Christmas...then Ill try again and see how it goes. I CAN DO IT. I know I can..thank you for all your responses they were all very helpful and I see what youre all saying. Thanks!!