#3   ^
Old Thu, Feb-01-01, 19:42

Plan:
Stats: //
BF:
Progress:
Default Carb Solutions, High Protein Bar

Hi Doreen!

Sorry it took me so long to reply; however, the pamphlet I was telling you about didn't list any of the ingredients. I also was waiting to return to "Walmart" (pharmacy section) to purchase one of the bars. As near as I can tell from the "gibberish" ingredients, lol, listed on the back, it contains whey and is sweetened with polydextrose. Now, for the ultimate question "how does it taste"? tada Trust me, a reece cup it's not; however, the creamy chocolate peanut butter bar can satisfy that craving....providing you get past the pasty, chewy taste that leaves an after taste in your mouth. I think it best to have a good hot cup of coffee with it! The cost of the 2.12 oz bar was $1.97...but I'm sure some of you agree that there are certain times you would do anything for chocolate! lol and with only 2 carbs for the whole bar, it seems worth it!

As for me...I'm a 49 year old from Ohio, USA. Have been a single mother since September, 2000. Kids are 15 and 17. and even though it has been a real challenge, I wouldn't trade it for the world. As of right now, I am a full time student with projected graduation date this summer.

In the past I had tried the low carb diet with a 30# loss success; however, with the stress from a divorce, I got careless and gained the most of it back. When the new year rolled around I decided it was time to do something for me for a change in life. I have been on a modified Adkins diet that seems to be working well for me.

Thanks for your quick response and once again I apologize for my delay...I promise to do better in the future. In the meantime..."have a happy low carb day"!