View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Thu, Sep-13-01, 01:29

Plan: Atkins
Stats: //
BF:
Progress:
Red face gamag

I live in Hamilton. We do have a Woolworths so I will go see if they have. I am doing great for breakfasts and teas but really struggling with lunches, so if I can find some Atkins Products this may help. I wonder if wecan form a NZ chat page cause I know at least four here in Hamilton alone doing this diet.

Thank you so much for your responses. I am 8 weeks into the diet so was surprised about the diaoreah, but all OK now. Found out eventually after 10 days of it that there is a rather nasty virus going around. Bombed out majorly on carbs this last week, probably as a result of the virus and my body saying put something back in. I may well now do induction again. Did any of you use keto sticks. My count never seems to leave the palest color. Just for your info, I have been long term doing weightwatchers and Jenny Craig. both of them having worked, but could never hold it off. At least with this I have yet to gain weight which feels like major progress, and I love eating all the yummy foods I can now have after years of very little of anything.
I have found a NZ/Australia carb counter put out by Family Circle. You can buy it in Whitcoulls for $5.95.

Keep in touch GAMAG