View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Fri, Dec-19-03, 09:09

Plan: Protein Power/Atkins
Stats: 255/230/140 Female 5'6
BF:63%
Progress: 22%

I am down another 2lbs!! I honestly did not expect to lose until next week sometime after my TOM. But, I will take it!!

I am currently reading Atkins......yes, it has good info I think I am kinda doing a hybrid of both. I don't really have a "doctor".....one of the downsides of military medicine. I go to a clinic. But of course anything major I would.

I did Body for Life/Body Rx. I found the food to be incredibly boring. All those protein shakes, cottage cheese, and oatmeal.....blech!! And lowfat CC is just nasty!! But the workouts are good. I do a similar workout. There are many different ways to lift. I am taking a break from the gym until Jan, but I will be doing periodization type workouts again. I have some info on it if anyone is interested

Right now I am having a hard time to be honest.....those holiday sweets have been sneaking past my lips too much - a little bite here and there adds up. I will look up my holiday cookie recipe and post it soon.....my kids want to make it next week. UGH!!

I will get thru this

Robin