View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Fri, Dec-19-03, 08:03

Plan: SPII, IR/BOA
Stats: 267/233/170 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 35%
Thumbs up

I have not been 100% all the time but I would just go back on what you were on. But first I would get all this stuff out of my house. My husband doesn't bring home anything from work. And I give away anything that people send or bring us. I cannot handle having that in the house. I did make a pumpkin pie that I felt was good. I made it with Stevia and improvised on some of the other ingredients to make it most complient. I have also had a little honey when feeling deprived. If you are going to feel deprived make some things that are closer to your eating plan that will help you get through it. This inapropriate food just makes us want to eat more of it. It is addicting.

I made a wonderful Brown Rice Pudding with Soy Milk and honey and stevia that satisfied my sweet tooth.

Good luck, this is a tough time of year. I found that I feel so much better now I do not want to risk feeling lousy so that keeps me on track.

Do not beat yourself up. One thing I learned from the Zone is that if you mess up just start over do not focus on the mistake just what you can do about the present and the future.