View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Fri, Dec-19-03, 01:47

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 135/122/115 Female 66 inches
BF:
Progress: 65%

Hi there. I have been lurking around here for a couple of days (I am kind of shy) and wanted to let you all know how wonderful it is that you guys support each other so much. I have considered trying PP. Right now I am on Atkins because that is what my husband is on. While it is working well for him, it doesn't seem to be working for me. I started LC because of my depression, and it is working great. I am off of all of my meds. But, I am having too many ups and downs with it. I know LCing is right for me, if only I could stop the mood fluctuations. I have chosen LCing as a way of life, and not just a diet, mostly for the health benefits. Any input would be great. I hope to find a plan that will be healthy and still control my depression. I have read about PP in the link "Which low-carb plan is right for me?", and would like to find out what you all think. I also read that one of you is coming to Florida, BawdyWench I think. I love it here and think it is great that you get to come, even if it is still going to be cold.