View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Thu, Dec-18-03, 13:39

Plan: ALOT of salads,veggies ec
Stats: 180/160/140 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 50%

Hi ALL!!

Welcome CityGirl!! Thanks for the info on you!ALOT of us are on PP-(give or take a tweak or two) , we are a fun bunch that are supportive and non-judgmental, WE all have our "carb-demons" to battle, plus a yeti here to give us a chuckle!!

Renee, SO how was the Birthday? Where did you end up going out to??? Good to hear about the inch loss!! BTW, How DO you stop at the pork rinds??? I have the ones that you pop in the microwave, they are SO GOOD dipped in litehouse Jalapenos dressing!! I have made it into a meal before!

Elaine, YOU JUST ENJOY GIRL!!! I just ADORE Chinese also, we rarely get a chance to eat it.(it is SO common here in the middle of nowhere SD!!) Besides, Brown rice is pretty healthy alternative to the white anyway!

Ellie, Dr. John R. Lee is supposed to be an authority on the progesterone, try the website www.johnleemd.com , It has alot of info for you!!

Bawdy, I am going to start calling you the Mrs. BawdyFlex! My Dh has been interested, but I (and our girls) went in on a blackpowder gun. His birthday is in july.hhmmm...! So has the weather finally gotton better? How much snow did you end up with anyway??

Robin, How are you coming along? Dr. Atkins had alot of corrct info, but you must listen to your body, everyone is so different! Also with any big changes make sure that you run it by your doc first!

Marnie, hope your visit is going well! How is weather up there??

Wendy, ONE MORE DAY!!!!! I can imagine that the natives have been restless all week! You will have to update us on your budding romance when you get the chance!

I ate pretty good yesterday, am just so darn thirsty today, the air is so dry here, and (with my sinus meds) I am drying out!HA i keep a 1 liter bottle with me all the time, I always try to drink 2 or more a day.

You All have a good one! This gal is movin em up and out!