View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Thu, Dec-18-03, 12:32

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 250/205/180 Female 69 in
BF:
Progress: 64%

Hi... well, i went back a few days on your fit day and you seem to have "just a bite" syndrome... a bite of real ice cream here... a bite of frosting there... a bite of orange... pretzals/pizza... and while pretzals and pizza might not be a common thing for you (I only went back 3 days), the just a bite thing is probably a horrible idea in your case. Even though a little frosting doesn't seem to have a lot of carbs/calories, remember that you are putting REAL SUGAR into your body. When you add even just bites of white flour/sugar/etc here and there, your body will probably stall on them. That's my guess anyway...

If you have the opportunity for just a bite here or there, don't. If the scale/inches haven't budged at all, this might be one of the culprits...?

ALSO -- you have days where you've only had 1000 calories?! Not only are you probably not eating enough calories, you're getting peaks from the occasional bite of sugary oatmeal or ice cream... you're better off just eating a few snacks of string cheese or bacon or something throughout the day, cutting out all those bites, and getting your calorie intake up a few hundred calories...