#1   ^
Old Thu, Dec-18-03, 09:10
SeeMyself

Plan:
Stats: //
BF:
Progress:
Talking Celebration

Triglycerides DOWN 341 POINTS ....................................

They were 737! before he started this woe! Ya Hooooooo!

My husband just got his blood work back last night, and he has had some serious heart and health problems.

His triglycerides on the test before this last one were 737...

His new reading on his triglycerides last night were 396....

and he has only been doing this with me since the beginning part of November!

When I started this woe for me, it was to loose weight, but then I started reading, and reading and more reading on low carbing and was amazed at how so many of our health problems were caused by all those excess high carbs and transfats! We were your typical "AHA guinea pigs." My husband became more and more interested in all the information I had learned and was sharing with him and it all seemed to make so much sense to him and so he joined me with this and now he is even more of the stronger/leader in this house for this woe!

I was at a 'down time' when I started this in October, and I thank God for pointing me in the right direction and giving me the kick/start motivation and strength to try to find out what was happening, because what started small for me has blossomed in to something great for both of us!

His glucose is not good they are worried about adult onset diabeties and the hdl and ldl's need some work, but by golly we seem to be on the right track here, I want him to check his blood levels in another 6 weeks to keep monitoring this!

Just wanted to share

cholest 262
ldl 141
hdl 42
glucose 147
hemoglobin 7.1
Sponsored Links