View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Dec-17-03, 19:40

Plan: No Starch/High booze diet
Stats: 235/183/180 Male 71 inches
BF:Bah not sure..
Progress: 95%

Wow Thanks for the responses. I did not want to bore anyone with posting what I normally eat but if you insist (hehe) here goes. I will give you exactly what I ate today for example.

Today was my day off from work so in a sense I had more time to mess around but generally it's the same for work days. For breakfast (usually 2 hours after I get up – first thing I have is a cup of decaf coffee at work and that’s it) I will have a small salad (some lettuce, celery) and 1 small chicken breast. Today I had that but other days I might have an omelets with 2.5 eggs (yokes in but the stuff that comes in a carton and is supposed to have less cholesterol). In the omelet (this will be for two portions) I put in maybe 1 small tomato, red peppers, green peppers, lots of mushrooms, onions and feta cheese. I use olive oil to gently cook and soften the veggies. The amount of those veggies is not that much cause if not it would not be an omelet but rather veggies with egg LOL.

Lunch is again maybe a cup or two of lettuce with celery stalks (I like to keep it at 2 full stalks) and maybe 2 slices of tomatoes, and for meat I will have again a chicken breast and some cheese like Friulano or even parmesan. Again not much maybe like 2 inch squared cube of it.

Dinner is (take a guess)... chicken (or pork loin) and a salad. In this one I tend to put more stuff like green olives ( the large ones that are stuffed -- maybe 5-7), some crushed walnuts in there, more feta cheese, onions... the meat of course and whatever veggies as long as they are the low carb list.

Then as I may do more work on my computer later on at night... ahh the snaking. I love nuts of any kind so I think I was overdoing it...like right now… eating nuts. Hum maybe I answered my own question. Anyhow that's it. I drink about 1 - 1.5 litres of water a day and take vitamins.

Exercise consists of walking. In fact if I make a point of going out almost every night and just walking around, do some errands,. see friends.. even thought NOT doing a cardio workout.. I feel like I am losing more weight LOL.

Anyhow that's it. All the meat I cook on my George Foreman's grill. I am starting to think if I am not adding enough fat. ALL my fat comes from added olive oil (in salads or what I cook) and nuts. What do you fine folks think of that?

I lost 12 lbs in 2 months… and my goal is to lose another 20. I am just over 6 feet tall and weighed 233lbs and now 221lbs.

Ahh that covers it.. Thanks

Claudius