View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Wed, Dec-17-03, 14:29

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 156/135/128 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 75%

Thanks for all the responses. I was planning to eat before I went. This is going to be a big party, so nobody will notice if I eat or if I don't. I really don't have to explain, probably nobody will notice if I don't eat because it is not a "sit down" party. The scrumptious table is in the middle and most people stand and mingle in groups and they hold their lusty plates in their hands... so is not that anybody will notice. I know I would not eat out of hunger; it is just that these desserts are not your average thing, they are very unusual and totally gormet and delicious. I know I would eat out of "lets see how this tastes" kind of thought.... That is why I don't need to bring my own LC goodies. I guess I could have something waiting at home for when I return. And I will stand and focus on my friends and interesting conversatation while I sip on my wonderful WATER....

What bugs me the most is how much time and thought I have given to this. Why is food so important? I wish I would be like those people that have to be reminded to eat! Somebody once wrote on this board "It is just food" and I have to remind myself of that at all times.

Potato, that is good advice from Dr. Phil. Thanks!