View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Dec-17-03, 12:07

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 274/190/150 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 68%
Default important discussion

at least I think it will be. . .what are you going to do when it is gone?

Now we all have our reasons for starting this WOL and we all have things we have thought of doing when we reach goal. . .but reading a post in the Atkins part where the person thought they looked frail at 135lbs. . .made me think of this. . .there is a loss beyond the weight that will be going on with me and I suspect with others. . .when we lose the weight.

Even if the weight piled on because of the sugar see-saw we all were on. . .it became a part of us. . .some of us made it work for us. . .for some of us it worked against us. Some us had it both ways.

I made it work for me. Not only was I formidable in personality and wit but also in size. . .and I was not one for hiding out in dark clothes. . .although I was at many times the largest in the room. . .I was not ignored. On the flip side. . .it is/was easy enough to blame things that did not happen in my life on my tonage.

So here I am around half way through my journey to be one of the many rather than one of the few. . .(not something I strive for BTW). . .will I be happy disappearing in a crowd? hummm. redawn
Sponsored Links