View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Wed, Dec-17-03, 11:54

Plan: Atkins cheat free
Stats: 313/167/164 Female 69 inches
BF:who knows
Progress: 98%

welcome to the TDC
yep we all went through it in the beginning and had to endure folks telling us how bad our WOE was too. You will grow stronger and prouder of your choices as you progress.

just look them in the eye and say I have an allergy. if they pressure you as to what say to carbs. Tell them they make you breakout in fat.
works every time and you'd be surprised how helpful resturants will be at changing menu items to accomadate your diet. I tell them no crutons, bread or potato and all the time they add extra of the other veggies without my asking. LOL really had to watch it with my Induction carbs and salad limits with all the extra stuff they were helping me diet with.
Congrats on your great start. Yep you do need to get the exercise part going. As Dr Atkins said in DANDR if you aren't exercising you aren't doing his plan. Come join the TDC exercise challenge run by AntiM it is very easy going and very helpful to have to report in your actual exercise to a bunch of other TDC exercisers. I know when I started Atkins 20 min walking 2.5 MPH was a big deal for me. Now I've progressed to over an hour a day at faster speeds and you will too if you just take the first step and start.
Happy low carbing to you.