View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Mon, Dec-15-03, 18:19

Plan: Atkins - Modified OWL
Stats: 290/250/135 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress: 26%

Thanks for all the input guys!! I have decided to definitely do the strict induction but I am sstill going to drink my fruit2o's unless I feel like I am not losing weight at the rate I would like, then I will cut them out and even still I will limit the number I drink. My SO and I are hellbent on losing weight together and since I do all the cooking around the house I am sort of leading the way.
I do however plan to move onto a 'modified' OWl after 2 weeks. I want to keep the carbs at 20g but add some low-carb subs. Those doughnut holes sound absolutely delicious and I too could eat my weight in doughnuts!! {grr..lol thats a lot of doughnuts!!} I think eating a little more artificial sweeteners is definitely the lesser of the evils compared to pigging out on high-carb products. I really don't have a 'sweets' addiction, its more a bread and potato addiction but my SO is seriously addicted to sweets and I think it would be a much more pleasant WOL for both of us if we could supplement with some of the stuff we both love!! Thanks again for all the input, you guys are grrrrreat!!!