Old Mon, Dec-15-03, 16:53

Plan: atkins-ish
Stats: 403/403/299 Female 5'10"
BF:
Progress: 0%
Thumbs up I'm Here!!

Hello Kristina and Iris:

I hope you both are doing well!

Hmmm...are you guys getting/reading my posts???? I'm wondering b/c the last time I posted was Saturday and I including personal messages to EACH of you. So, I'm not sure why Iris is asking if this is a private club and I'm not quite sure why Kristina is feeling unsupported.

Also, I guess I should have mentioned it on Saturday but yesterday I didn't post because I had a photo shoot all day--from 7am until around 6pm and I didn't get in my house until 8:30pm. I was VERY tired and figured I would just post my information today.

Sooooooo...this is NOT a private forum and I love having BOTH of you ladies here, I think it's WONDERFUL--but if anyone doesn't feel supported and would like to find other buddies then that is what needs to happen. We are all here for ONE reason only and that is to get support for our weight loss and we need to do that whatever way feels best to us.

With that said!!

I'm doing really well!!! I am in Ketosis BIG TIME!

Here's my checkin for yesterday and so far today

Sunday
Food:
Breakfast- Sausage and string cheese
Lunch- Huge Ceasar salad w/ chicken (no croutons)
Dinner- 2 breakfast burritos (ingrediants same as other post)

Water:
GREAT!!! Over 64oz!!! I'm drooooowwnninngg!

Exercise:
Well, no exercise in the standard sense but I tell you, that shoot was a workout in itself!!! I think the total time I was there, I sat for MAYBE 45 minutes!!!

Today
Food:
Breakfast: 1 breakfast burrito

Water:
Another good day!! On my way to way over 64!

Exercise:
3/4 of a curves w/out! went around once and then b/c I had business to take care of, just worked out on the leg machines a second time and then took off. Still worked up quite a sweat though!

Ok Ladies!!!!! Have a wonderful day and I hope you guys decide to stick around! I'd love for us to reach the "finish line" together!

Peace and Balance,
Tesia