Old Mon, Dec-15-03, 13:39
Splenda Flavored

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 275/247/190 Male 5' 11 1/2
BF:more than I need
Progress: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddi
I was stalled for a while so I restricted my diet to eggs and bacon only. I had omlets for breakfast and dinner. and I'm back on track. I'm getting closer and closer to the 100lb club, almost 85% there! I still look in the mirror and I don't look any different to myself than when I started. I KNOW I am, I mean I've lost 10 pant sizes and am in need of a whole new wardrobe, but I'm still fat. to all the big loosers here when did you feel like you arrived? when did you feel good about what you saw in the mirror? when is it my turn?

Jesus bro, CONGRATS ON ALL THE LOST WEIGHT! When Is MY turn...I just joined the 25lbs club today. It seems like its going way slow but i have time and everyone notices I've lost and I'm happy for just that! As for clothes, Im feelin ya bro, my shirts look funny now when I wear jackets over them, all wrinkled up. and as far as my pants, the baggy look is still in ere in San Diego so I'm sagging unless I'm going out with the mrs. Great job and keep up the good work!, Manny