#8   ^
Old Mon, Dec-15-03, 11:57

Plan: ALOT of salads,veggies ec
Stats: 180/160/140 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 50%

HI everyone!

Now Rob is the new "clairol model!" (the mustache is great for contrast!)ha

Bawdy, that bob looks cute on you! How long has it been since your hair was a longer length? If I was you I would make a list of what you are leaning toward to take to the hairstylist,Also let her know how your hair is to handle and what you want for maintenance! The velcro rollers every day would get tiresome with your busy life! Maybe she could layer it softly to frame your face???
You will have to get a picture once you get it!!!
(I will keep the strap in a safe place!) BTW, it sounds like you all are getting pounded with the snow! Be carefull!!

Elaine, are you gettting all of the nasty stuff too? It is all around us, we have up to 50 mph winds, but not alot of snow here,but just an hour away they are getting hit and school is called off there! (MY DS was So hoping!)
You are fine on not weighing in so much, you are eating well, so just wating unitil Tuesday will not hurt!

Orang, Do you have thick hair? Mine is fine and thin, and like I said before, can look like over-cooked linguinie! Out here I have it up in a pony tail 3/4 of the time! so are you trying out some styles to, or already have something in mind?? (I love the new look for Rob!)

Hi Ellie! We are waiting for your opinion to!, Orang and I both liked #3!!! Say do you know if the capture of Saddam will affect the guys that were supposed to be pulling out????

Wendy, Ok you can come up for air and give us a hollar!!

Robin, How is your day going???

Marnie, Are you all getting hit with all of the weather too???

A Big HEllo to everyone! I will try to post again later!