Thread: Fit for 40
View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Mon, Dec-15-03, 07:24

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 180.5/166.5/135 Female 61.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 31%

Hi Sara! I'd LOVE to be fit by 40! I'll be 39 this coming June and would love to see my goal reached by then. 40 pounds to go! I've been riding my recumbant bike six days a week for around 40 mn each day. I may start adding Tae Bo or the Firm tapes (both which are packed away in a box someplace!) I live in MN and don't get much exercise outside in the winter except shoveling!

I saw you have six children! You have me beat by one. My kids are 18, 15, 8, 5, and 2! The 18 y/o has already flown the coop so we only have four at home right now. You'd think with all these kids and chasing after them, cleaning up after them that we'd be skinny as a stick.....NOT! Oh well, I want to be in good enough shape to really enjoy the outdoor summer activities with them. I used to be a tennis player....long, long ago. I'd love to be able to teach my kids to play but have had no energy to do this for years!

Good luck going back on induction! I was out of town for three days last week and pretty much fell off the wagon, but I'm back on track now. I hope to stay on the wagon for Christmas....found out I don't like the view much from underneath it!