View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Sun, Dec-14-03, 12:16

Plan: ALOT of salads,veggies ec
Stats: 180/160/140 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 50%

Afternoon all!
Wow did you hear the news about Saddam being captured yesterday???

I can imagine that is GREAT NEWS for you Ellie!!!

My son-in-law to be hopefully will not be sent over now!(crossing fingers anyway!)

Elaine, glad to hear that yesterday went good! And I bet that you are sick of snow right now! You need to relocate to SD. it was 40* and will be the same today! BUT we are expecting a LARGE system Monday night, so I am sure that I will have to use the shoval to clean the bunks out again! I like the cottage cheese, but I have been eating alot of egg whites in the morning to start my day, my problem(like everyone else) is fitting the time to stop and eat mini meals!
You did it now Elaine, you gave Renee ammo for photoisland!(Bawdy and her bowflex!)SCANDELESS!!!

Bawdy, Stay strong on the cookies, or atleast just put in a long bow flex workout to smooth the calories out!! On the sour cream issue, men ARE good at that sort of manipulation!HA That is good to hear about the TOM Cruise pic being a watcher, (after Vanilla sky we were pretty hesitant to go!)

Orang, How are you today???

I need to get going, My ds is getting anxious to put up our Tree and decorate!

Have a GOOD ONE!! HELLO to Rob,Wendy,Marnie,Robin,Patchlady,and to everyone else!