View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Sun, Dec-14-03, 10:06
Resident Loud Mouth

Plan: Retrying
Stats: 239.2/150.6/120 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 74%

Make sure to take your suppliments. Eat as healthy as possible and remember to get adiquet calories and sleep so your body stays strong.

The entire family here is got the flu in one form or another. i was up at midnight with a puker :P So far I've been lucky and all I've gotten is exaustion, which could be stress related.

Wash everything, especially when your out and around sick people. Door knobs, phones and so on are coated in germs. Those alcohol based hand sanatizers aren't a good idea and can actually make things worse by drying your hands and making cracks form where germs can hide. Instead use a gentle antibacterial soap and a good lotion often.

If you do start to get sick, have some very low sodium broth on hand. Set up your crock pot and make up a soup. Keep it plugged in on warm and have a comfoting cup of soup anytime you want it. As your stomach feels better add in chicken breast and other gentle on the tummy fillers.

For some strange reason when ever my son or I have an upset stomach we both crave peanut butter. I don't know what it is, but for some reason it seems to settle my tummy, it's also quick and easy to grab a bite of when I feel weak.