#21   ^
Old Sun, Dec-14-03, 01:53

Plan: atkins-ish
Stats: 403/403/299 Female 5'10"
BF:
Progress: 0%
Thumbs up Hey Ladies!

Hope everyone is doing well!!!

Kristina: Congratulations again on your weight loss!! AND I am proud of you ALSO! Those velvet pants sound CUTE. WOO-HOO!

Also, thank you for your concern with re: the egg fast. I only planned on doing it for three days and like I said it helps me to get rid of my cravings (i've done it before...it's basically the same as the Atkin's suggested "Fat Fast")

Iris: Thanks for sharing your secrets to success with us. This woe is soooo amazingly easy. When I get off track I seem to forget that. BUT I orignally lost 62 pounds by doing this and felt WONDERFUL! I'm looking forward to continuing on my path and getting back to feeling IN CONTROL.

I wish you continued success! But it sounds like YOU have it "going on"!!

Sooooo, more on what's motivating me to continue on this path. First and foremost, I want to do this for me. I'm not trying to get down to a size 6 or anything like that. I am a big girl and I've always been and I LIKE having some size on me so for me it's just about getting to a size where I feel comfortable...which at this point is a size 18...a TONED size 18.

The second reason why I want to get to an 18 is b/c it is a very marketable size in Plus Modeling. I have the opportunity to meet with one of the biggest Modeling agencies in the world--Wilhelmina New York, and I want to make the best impression possible. Actually she said that she was interested in me at a size 20 even but there wasn't that much work for that size. So, seeing as how my goal was a size 18 already, it's just more motivation.

The whole modeling thing is fun but VERY scary!!!

Anyway, here's my checkin for the day:

Food:
Breakfast: eggsalad

Lunch: salad--romaine lettuce, red bell peppers, feta, mushrooms sauteed in butter and garlic, crumbled bacon, olive oil and white whine vinegar

Dinner: Breakfast burrito- 2 LC tortillas, 2 eggs, cheddar cheese, sausage, 2 tsp. salsa

Water:
approx. 30 oz...not very good

Exercise:
None today (which is ok)