#18   ^
Old Sat, Dec-13-03, 16:22
Contributing Member

Plan: ZONE
Stats: 236/224/135 Female 5ft 5inches
BF:
Progress: 12%

Hello, Where are you today!!

I am so thrilled my husband made me a pair of gorgeous velvet pants in dark brown they were to small I couldn't even get them around my behind and they were stretch velvet. I
got them up to day all the way..they are still snug but, I bet by Christmas they will be ready to wear. He is thrilled. They have a velvet ruffle around the bottom and I loved them
and was so bumbed when I couldn't even get them on. Well now they are on girl!!!

I am looking through the cook book and getting great ideas am on my way to the store to purchase all my fun finds will let you know when I start cooking how some of the recipes
turned out.

The clouds are thick here and the air smells of winter..that would call for food. Comfort food!! I am thinking about my Bakery today and missing everyone. I will not go in the door
until I get under 200.

I have two sisters that weigh 115 they think 130 is huge. If they knew how much I actually weighed they would freak. My older sister is going to Paris with me in the spring so I have
to get this weight off. I could live with 170 and be ok by then. I am aiming for 170 at least by spring. May is the deadline for that. six months. The way I am progressing I think that
may be a possibility.

Looking forward to hearing from you..

Kristina