View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Sat, Dec-13-03, 15:41

Plan: ALOT of salads,veggies ec
Stats: 180/160/140 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 50%

Good evening!
I am Happy to report that I am officially down to 143 3/4!!

I finally dragged myself on the scale, the last week has not been the best ( i have missed 3 days in a row) of exercise and with the stress i used that as an excuse to eat some frankens. i was ready for a gain, I will take this!! That has me motivated more now! But I know that I am the same as you Elaine, I let the scale dictate how I feel for the day! I go the other way and avoid it! A BAD thing to do if you need to keep an eye on things! I try to weigh once a week or every 2 weeks.

Bawdy, It sounds like it is going to be a happy match!! ,that will help with the motivation!i will be watching for your new infomercial! Will you be wearing the bikini that Orang had you in the last time????? Thanks for putting out this recipe, sounds
By the way , I noticed that our birthdays are one day apart!!!

Orang, So how is the nativity gig going?? It is so much fun watching kids, I never grow tired of it! (Espicially if they are being onry and ARE NOT MINE!!)
ANd yes you are right about our daughter's suprise, i love being a grandma and this will be an added delight! I am just glad that she has a great guy in the picture and that they had planned on getting married before all of this!

Elaine, I think you have the right idea, we consume so much cottage cheese, we might as well get something back!ha Say, how far do you live from Harrisburg??

WEll I have got to get going, the treadmill is calling me!

HEllo to everyone else!