View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Sat, Dec-13-03, 02:45
Contributing Member

Plan: ZONE
Stats: 236/224/135 Female 5ft 5inches
BF:
Progress: 12%

Hello..I am here and you will be so proud of me...
I went to a party had to be out the door by five to pick people up. It was a Christmas
party with the usual Buffet and the oooooozie chocolates and the skinny ladies shoveling them in. .What's the secret? I am so proud thought I may have been the heaviest person in the room and I was not eating anything but, the turkey, cheese, and mo' cheese..they had cream puffs Ii love Cream puffs...
Well, I drank my eight glasses and then some mineral water..some decaf some hot water in the morning.

I walked in the woods with my husband and dogs only .5 miles it was muddy..

I need to get walking more, will do 2 miles tomorrow.

I am so proud to pull this off (the party)

You didn't eat the crispy creme?

Sounds like you are doing good...I am proud but worried is this going to be day 2 of you 3 day egg thing?
I love eggs but man three days of them

We put up our tree its so huge 12 feet.

David Letterman had Julia Roberts I love her she is so skinny and very bright

Do you watch any TV?

Read Books?

I am sticking close to the Dr. Phil dieters. They are the ones I am looking to see if any changes are taking place. There is one woman who I have always thought needed a make-over. She has a long mullet thing going. She has a pretty face..and will look fabulous with an updated dooo. Well on Monday they are doing a make-over on her seems everyone else in America seems to think she needed one also. I am excited to see what they do to her.

When I am not working I tend to watch the television. I love it. I do projects that may last 6 months and I don't watch TV but, right now I am project free for the next couple of months..so I am hooked.

I need to walk..I promise to walk 2 miles tomorrow.

Until 9 am I will be sleeping its 12:41 and I am sober!!! I don't know if thats good or
bad..

NO CARBAS though!!!!

Think lovely thoughts
Kristina