View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Fri, Dec-12-03, 22:57

Plan: atkins-ish
Stats: 403/403/299 Female 5'10"
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default Doing Great!

Ok, but not perfect I did jump on the scale today! DARN SCALE!!! That is the one thing I do NOT feel in control of yet...obsessing over the scale!! I wish that I could just do what I need to do and not worry about how much I'm going down/up--just trust that I'm doing the right thing no matter what those numbers say. That is how I get discouraged!! The numbers don't move and then I think "what the hell" and next thing you know there's a KRISPY KREME hangin' outta my mouth!!

My Checkin-

Food:
Dinner: Egg salad (5 eggs, 1/4 cup mayo, tbs mustard, seasoning)

Water
FABULOUS!!! I'm POSITIVE I drank over my goal of 64oz. Actually, I'm pretty sure I drank over a GALLON easy! Yeahhhh me! (unfortunately, I'm sure I'll be paying for that alllllll night as I scurry across these cold wooden floors to get to the potty!)

Exercise:
Again, above and beyond my goal!! NOT only did I do my workout plus extra on my first shift at the gym, during my second shift I worked the HELL out of my thighs!! I'll be surprised if I can even walk straight tomorrow!!! I was hardcore on the abductor/adductor machine and the squat machine (which everyone in the gym hates b/c it hurts like hell!)

So that's it for me!

Anyway, haven't heard from you today Kristina! Where are you Lady???