View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Fri, Dec-12-03, 12:36
Contributing Member

Plan: ZONE
Stats: 236/224/135 Female 5ft 5inches
BF:
Progress: 12%

Hi I am sitting here on a Conference call and eating sausage and two fried eggs..yum love the fried eggs. As far as water goes I drink one cup of hot water in the morning with lemon. I have lost because my silk pJs are looooooose and not hugging my behind..They are clean and usually need to be stretched a little but I put them on this morining and they are already loooooose real looooose I am so excited. I do not have a good scale and living on the Island you don't have great opportunity to buy just everything most of my purchases are from the internet.

Comlaint: I had a Chiropractic appointment yesterday she said no workouts for two weeks!! I have a neck that keeps going out. I think that it is weight related. So we will see, I can take walks which I plan to do. I always feel so guilty walking with out my doggies which I can't do as they cause me to throw my neck out.

Good things: I am losing!! I still have no sugar cravings..a shocker to me. My husband is reading the book as he likes to make desserts and he said he would be glad to make low carb stuff and so he is showing intrest and actually reading the book. He was drilling me haha and now knows more then me. (He likes that).

Water intake 64oz a day

So far today 16oz.

Feeling good, sleeping well unusually well it is weird great dreams, funny amazing dreams I love that. Know one has said ooooh you look skinnier yet but, when that happens I will be thrilled.

Talk to you at five today...

Kristina (the chubybuddy is a name my father called me when I was little, when he passed away those were his last words.)