View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Fri, Dec-12-03, 08:10

Plan: PP
Stats: 264/255.2/180 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress: 10%

Hi you early birds!
Orang, I had no idea what you were talking about until I realized it was a nativity scene
I think it was Robin that sent the Blimpie link.

Yesterday was not a good food day, had a burger and fries since I was in training but haven't had that in a long time so enjoyed it! I am doing a protein day today to get all that good stuff out of the conduit, haha. Weight is a pound up but I'd expect that after yesterday; I usually bloat up from potatoes. I only had around 8 of them, so I wasn't too bad.

Lissette, you're going to be a grandmom? Wow, wish I had a grandmom who hunts and rounds up cattle! (And belly dances, heehee)

Just got back from the new low carb store that opened near work. Really nice people running it. They also know the Steele family and will be using their store to give out samples of new products, etc. He asked me about prices for Davinci and I told him I paid 8.99 on Netrition, he put that in as the price on his computer system. I bought Atkins bagels!! Cheaper than on the Atkins site and no shipping. He was still setting up but he has a ton of stuff. Tasted that Carb dairy drink-it tastes like milk!He himself lost weight on Atkins but knows there are all kinds of plans. Very open minded guy.