View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Fri, Dec-12-03, 07:54

Plan: Low-Cal - good carbs
Stats: 235/229/150 Female 5' 9"
BF:
Progress: 7%

I'm up - actually have been since my usually 4:30 AM - just very busy today and out of town tomorrow.

Gabriel darn near froze her wings off last night and two tiny shepards took cover undernear her robes.... and then started scuffling Gabriel was pretty close to wanting to bind those tiny shepard in more than her love. Jesus was about 2 yo by the time the wise men got there... our toddler Jesus felt the call of nature and peed on one of the hay bales during the fifth scene -- ahh - gotta love the stuff that happens with little ones in a live nativity. I'll let you know if we hav more fun tonight.

I've got to wrap a bunch of stuff for tomorrow for the grandkids under 12, go to the bank to get money for the grandkids 12 to 16 and write checks for grandkids who are 16 and up. Yes, we have a system -- whit this many grandkids / great-grandkids, we have to.

My eating was fairly good yesterday - gave into a craving for nuts - 1.5 ozs - and had breaded fried okra at dinner -- was still under 50 gms carbs. I'm doing better with being able to eat normally and drink normal amounts -- still can't drink more than 12 ozs in an hour, but that's better than the 6 ozs I could drink last week.

Editted to say Robin: (sorry about that)
Thanks for the Blimpie reminder - I think I will look up locations along the interstate for stopping while travelling tomorrow and give them a try -- the durango sandwich sounds interesting.

Oh - I wish I had the time to do a PhotoShop jury of the PP Pals with judge Yeti presiding, of course