Old Thu, Dec-11-03, 21:07

Plan: atkins-ish
Stats: 403/403/299 Female 5'10"
BF:
Progress: 0%
Thumbs up Quick Checkin!!!

Hey Ladies!!!

I hope you both are doing fabulously!!!

Iris- Welcome !!! HHAAHA!! You are funny. It REALLY was an accident and not an "accident"

But that's good though, you're coming in STRONG already...I DEFINITELY need YOU here!

So, hopefully you'll read some of the other posts to see what we are doing to try to keep us on track. I'm mostly just spelling out every single thing so that everyone (including me) knows what I'm SUPPOSED to be doing...and if I don't check in and let you all know, feel free to call me on it!

What are your goals??? How long have you been LC'ing?

Kristina- Yeah, I miss stuff like that too. You don't really realize it at the time but food can be such a major part of our lives! I've had to cut down on going to my sister's house b/c I realized that that is ALL that we did!! We got together and ATE! On the flip side PLEASE EAT!!! You may already know this but it never hurts to be reminded...your body will go into STARVATION mode and hold onto fat if you don't give it enough calories!!!! Sooooo even if you are not hungry snack on a piece of string cheese or something. It doesn't have to be anything huge. KEEP YOUR CALORIES UP! I know it's weird b/c we are not trained to think that way but it is an issue. Also, you never mentioned anything about your water intake. Where are you with that??

The curves workout is "ok". Not the best in the world, honestly. I only say that b/c I'm the type to get bored easily. I much prefer the high energy routine of Billy Blanks (only if he had BETTER MUSIC THOUGH!) But for what it is required, it works. To be able to get what you need in 30 minutes is awesome. And you can get a FABULOUS workout by putting more effort into the machines b/c they are hydraulic. Seriously, it doesn't look like much when you look at them and think "only 30 sec on each machine???" But I tell you I've come out of there SWEATING like crazy!!! So, if you can handle the same routine repeatedly, it may be for you. I'd say try it out though b/c some women SWEAR by it! AND I've seen some pretty awesome results from the ladies that come in.

Your decorations sound nice!!! What a wonderful way to spend a part of your day--walking through the redwoods. I LOVE the redwoods. I lived in Humboldt County (in the middle of the redwood forest) for 7 years and I'm STILL in awe of the sheer beauty and wonderful energy those huge trees hold!!!

OH!! My checkin for the day:

Dinner: 5 eggs fried in bacon grease
Water: didn't make the 64oz but got pretty close