View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Thu, Dec-11-03, 18:30
Registered Member

Plan: No gluten, CAD
Stats: 196.0/158.5/149.0 Female 62
BF:36/29.0/27.3
Progress: 80%

Rosa I think you are right. Because I feel so strongly about the dangers of overcarbing I probably came across too agressive. It would be great to have a healthier workplace. We have a free gym membership. Maybe there is power in numbers. Just about all the women say they hate the candy, most of the thin guys seem to not care about it, they say they rarely eat it.

Petcrazed- That is a good idea, asking for LC products. I don't think your mean at all, its just when I'm not in deep ketosis, I can't seem to stop eating sweets, its like a true addiction because I don't even enjoy them anymore. I don't know what is wrong with me.

Lisa - that is a very good idea, money does talk. Its really heart-breaking to me, the diabetics(type 2) are so young. One of them brought banana bread today. She was so proud that she had made it with 1/2 the amount of sugar you usually use. We really do need some education here.

Well, you all have given me some great ideas. Now I see my approach was way too emotional and personal.