View Single Post
  #65   ^
Old Thu, Dec-11-03, 13:04
Registered Member

Plan: SYNDROME X
Stats: 252/162/150 Female 65 INCHES
BF:
Progress: 88%

Hi Monika-Boy have I missed my computer and all you guys!! We have had a major reality check in the past few weeks! We were forced to take mom out of the hospital because "there was nothing more they could do" and decided to bring her home to spend her last days with her family-or at least the ones who get along! This has required 24/7 care (with a little help from visiting nurses)and much conversation between my sister and I which has turned out to be OK. The problem is I lost most of my appetite and started skipping meals and snacks. At first I thought this is good, maybe a little boost to the weight loss-NO WAY, I haven't lost an ounce in 2 weeks and 3 days!! I'm trying to eat more often but it makes me feel guilty to eat when I'm not hungry. Anyway, I have learned a huge lesson with all of this. Even though loosing the weight is great, it still has to be about my health!
Goals-To continue my very early morning treadmill-weights and aerobics except when I must stay with mom-then Late night exercise is ok too-it helps me sleep. Water is no problem-1 gal. a day.
The exercise really helps me motivate through the day-I can't imagine how depressed I would be without it.My favorite exercise right now is Jane Fonda Light aerobics-I can take it with me and its only 20 minutes so I can get a quick charge wherever I am. As I watch everyone rush around with the holidays I feel like I am in slow motion with all the events. I am grateful I have all of you to come to with the ups and downs of my Life and WOE. And I'm grateful for the priveledge of sharing this last Christmas Season at my moms bedside. She is the strongest person I know and will be my forever role model.!
Thanks and God Bless!
Lynn