Thread: Sunflower seeds
View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Thu, Dec-11-03, 11:44

Plan: 6 week cure
Stats: 217/183/120 Female 4'11"
BF:Yes, it is.
Progress: 35%

Okay, I just checked your fitday. YOU ARE STARVING YOURSELF! Low carb is NOT about starving your body, low carb is about getting your body healthy. You are NOT eating anywhere near enough food to keep your body from going into starvation mode which means it won't let you lose weight - it will hang onto every crumb you feed it.

If you're only eating once a day you need to feed your body at LEAST three times a day. Don't skip meals - it's not healthy for you and totally screws with your metabolism.

Where are your veggies? Woman does not live on sunflower seeds and protein sources alone. You NEED your veggies!

I'm a very short 51 year old woman who eats around 1700 to 1800 calories a day and I'm losing weight the healthy way.

Somehow I have the very distinct feeling you haven't read the Atkins New Diet Revolution and really don't know what it is you are supposed to be eating.

I suggest you either buy the book or borrow it from your local library and READ it. You will find out there are lots and lots and lots of things you CAN eat that will keep you healthy and help you lose the extra pounds. If you can't afford the book and don't have a library close then at least go to the Atkins website and read about this low carb eating plan. It will really be helpful to you.

shortstuff