#3   ^
Old Thu, Dec-11-03, 10:35
PuertoRican Princess

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 299/236/135 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 38%

Hey, I saw your other post.

Why do you say you have to lose 100 pounds by March. What's so special about March anyway? Do you have a special event coming up?

Try to remember hon, that the weight didn't get there over night and surely not in 3 months. These things take time. You are aiming for a healthier life, the being thin part is just a bonus. If you give up now, how will you ever know if you would have succeeded? In 3 months you may lose just 30 pounds, or you may have lost 60 or 80, but the important thing is that it's coming off.

I wanted the weight to come off in a hurry too. But one day I told myself, hey you put the food in your mouth and got yourself in this situation in the first place right, then just back off and be patient. So, now I'm just following the Inductions rules to the letter and letting nature take it's course.

Drink loads of water and get some exercise. What exercise you say. Yeah exercise you read right. Get your butt moving and help your body along a little. Get your metabolism going a little faster by taking a walk around the block a few times or put some music on and do some dancing in your living room or bedroom. I know I went into this thinking, but so many have been so successful without exercising, yeah well they could have probably reached goal faster if they did too. Don't you think.

I tend to be harsh, but realistic. Do this for you and do it right. When you've reached goal, you been glad you did stick to it. You'll see!

Lily