View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Dec-11-03, 06:26

Plan: Carnivore
Stats: 212/179/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 63%

You're up early, Orang!

Sorry I was missing in action, but it has been sooooo busy at work lately. I've had to work in the office every day this week, so I'm up at 4:00 am and often don't get home until around 7:00 at night. Most days I'm not even taking a lunch break (except for Wednesdays, since I would NEVER miss a manicure appointment!).

Well, I did it. I finally broke down and made an appointment with a new hair stylist at a different salon. I've been going to the same lady for almost 10 years now, and she thinks she knows me so well she doesn't really listen when I say I want a change. Last month when I was in, I said I wanted an "edgy" look, that I wanted to move a little out of my comfort zone. So, she said she would leave the back a little longer to get that "edgy" look. Ummmmm. No. She just doesn't get it.

Also, lately she's been cutting it unevenly. As you can see from my pic, I keep it fairly short and have "sideburns." One is ALWAYS longer than the other, and cut differently.

Trouble is, as all you ladies know, it's so hard to leave a hairdresser and try someone else. You feel like you're cheating on your husband!

But I did it. I made an appointment at a progressive salon in the "trendy" part of town. I explained my situation and asked if I could schedule extra time. So, for a simple haircut, she scheduled an hour and 15 minutes! I plan on taking some pictures of me to the appointment to say what I like and don't like about certain styles. I also found that on the Ladies Home Journal website (I mentioned this before) that you can upload a picture of yourself and try on different styles. I also found another site that has the same thing. It costs $14.95, but there are loads and loads of styles.

Me, me, me.

How is everyone else doing? I've been quickly scanning, but haven't had time for much else. I shouldn't even be taking time now.

I'll try to catch up more this weekend. See ya!