Old Thu, Dec-11-03, 01:31

Plan: atkins-ish
Stats: 403/403/299 Female 5'10"
BF:
Progress: 0%
Talking Hi~

Hello Kristina-

I hope you are doing well today!!

I do have yahoo IM but b/c I'm working 3 jobs right now, I'm rarely online. My preference is to meet here and check in with each other if that's ok. My goal is to be able to check in twice a day but with my schedule it may not always be possible. But I will definitely committ (sp?) to once a day!!

Yeah, Montel is Buffed!! His workout sounds cool. Have you tried it yet?? I really like working on those big balls. My friend had one and I did some crunches on it and WHOA! It really helped me target my abs!

OK, so here's my plan:

Food
Thurs. 12/11- Egg fast
Fri. 12/12- Egg fast
Sat. 12/13- Egg fast
(on the egg fast I can eat only eggs and certain fats like butter, mayo etc. I can eat as many eggs as I want. The purpose of this is to jump start my ketosis, get rid of all of the carb/sugar cravings and curb my appetite)

Sun 12/14-Sun 12/18- Induction
I will also plan out my meals for the week (after egg fast is complete) this worked wonders to help keep me on track!

I will post my menus here.

Excercise
I will exercise 3x/week at Curves (the gym I work at) and at least once during the week at my home. This may include my Walk away the pounds videos, Tai Bo videos or even just crunches or the steps.

I will post my exercise here.

Water
I will drink ONLY water alllll day long. AT LEAST 64 oz a day(piece of cake for me as that's all I drink anyway!)

Weights and Measurements
I will weigh myself once a week and measure myself once a month. I will use my stats as of 12/11 and then weigh every Monday ONLY!!!! I will not step on the scale before or after the time designated!!!!! (I have a tendency to become OBSESSED with the scale and I HATE when I do that!) And I will measure on the first day of every month.

I will post my stats here.

Mentality
VERY IMPORTANT!!! I will NOT GET DISCOURAGED!!! I am doing something good for my body regardless of how slowly the weight comes off! The bottom line is that if I DON'T stick to plan I will continue to GAIN weight and that's no good for anyone! So I might as well stick to plan and lose a pound a MONTH even cuz hey, in 2 years that's 24 pounds!

Ok, I know that was a lot but I find that the more organized I am and the more I spell everything out, the clearer I am on what is required of me. Do you know what I mean?? It just helps me SEE better!

Do you want to do the same?

Also, a friend of mine is listening to these Anthony Robbins CDs (I don't know if you know of him but he is this "self empowerment Guru" type guy) and he told me of this exercise that involved picking something that you want to change about your life and then making a list of 10 reasons why you "Absolutely MUST make this change" and then 10 "Negative consequences if you DO NOT make this change". I think I will make those lists and post them...whaddya think?

Alright , it's late and I have to get to bed.

I am VERY excited to begin this journey with you Kristina!!! Thank you so much for being here!!!!

Have a wonderful day!!

Peace,
tesia