View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Wed, Dec-10-03, 18:59
Contributing Member

Plan: ZONE
Stats: 236/224/135 Female 5ft 5inches
BF:
Progress: 12%

OK, Here is what I propose. Do you have yahoo IM? This way we can really know when we are on line and connect
alot quicker I am.

I learned this amazing work-out that Montel Williams trainer set up for him. He is buff so I thought I would give
it a go. I would have to down load what I learned and I don't know how to do that yet. The book is a Barnes and Nobles. I also Ti bo..but, to fat for that right now. Montel's exercise is all free weights and working with the big ball.
I just moved into a new house so unpacking all my books I haven't gotten to yet. My husband even feels a challange with this work out so that is good.

I am on induction..and plan to stay on it until I am under 200 lbs. I have never heard of an egg fast? Sounds awful..I need to buy a scale as the one I have I can't trust.

Tonight for dinner I had chicken broth, chicken, coconut milk, and waterchestnuts, with curry as the spice. It was very asian tasting and delicious. The waterchestnuts look like noodles haha I used to love noodles. I love fried eggs more then anything so this is going to be a good one for me. I also love cheese!! But what to melt it on is the problem!!

I think we should enter in the AM nine as we are on the same time zone. And again at noon and five. Does that sound tooo much? We should say how we feel and what we are eating for the day and obstacles that might be in the way.

Anymore things you want to add or eliminate let me know.

I am very excited to share my success with someone besides my husband. He is so used to me it probably sounds like bla bla bla. As he eats what ever he wants...naturally skinny.

Thanks for the Support
chubybuddy (Kristina)