View Single Post
  #190   ^
Old Wed, Dec-10-03, 10:11

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 182/152/120 Female 5'1
BF:
Progress: 48%

I am so thrilled to see so many post.

Welcome Hellraiser. I think you will enjoy this thread. We try to give each other support and the strength to go on. Congratulations on your marriage.

Carol you said that when you are not kissing then you drink coffee if your body is still losing weight and the only thing that you have added is coffee and a few condiments but you still only eat meat and vegetables then you are kissing. The whole idea of kiss is to find out what slows your weight loss down. I know that nuts do not slow me down that is why I have added them to my kiss plan. I am still staying away from cheese and processed foods. You are doing a wonderful job. Thanks for posting.

Hi Mary!! I was wondering what happened to you.

Over the holidays I gained 8 pounds can you believe it. I got on the scale after thanksgiving and it said 160. Well I wasn't about to tell anyone that. Now remember TOM hit me after thanksgiving too. Well I am happy to say that my scale was kind to me today and I am down to 153.5 I will soon be at my siggy weight. I know that doing kiss and drinking water has helped me to get the weight back off. I am going to try my best to break the 140's before Christmas. I hope that everyone has a wonderful day. I will check back later.