View Single Post
  #188   ^
Old Wed, Dec-10-03, 06:47

Plan: Protein Power/Paleo
Stats: 188.5/169.5/145 Female 5 ft. 9 in.
BF:way/too/much!
Progress: 44%

Welcome "H"! And congratulations on your new marriage and your weight loss!

Thanks for all your support and encouragment, Aimee and Carol! I wish you would come down here and clean out my pantry---but then my children would have nothing to eat!

4 of the 6 are down now, or on their way. The only good thing about this is that they're easier to take care of when they have high fevers. It's better than cleaning up the vomit of 4 kids! LOL! I don't want to go THERE!

I bought a huge supply of my new favorite veggie the other day--brussels sprouts---and I'm going to roast them and enjoy them all day. I'm not going to save any for anyone else--not that they care! LOL! I also read they're good for fighting off viruses because of their high vit. C content.

If you've never had them roasted: slice some onions and put them in the bottom of your roaster or whatever, drizzle them with oil and pop them in the oven. Let them cook while you prepare the sprouts and steam them for a few minutes. Then add the sprouts to the onions and roast for 10-15 min. I did mine on 400 while I baked my quiches last time. Yummy!

I'll keep trying to KISS. Frankly, I'm wondering what I'll eat when I'm sick. Not much, I suppose. Maybe I'll drop 5 lbs. before Christmas that way! But does it all come right back???