View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Dec-09-03, 21:39
Contributing Member

Plan: ZONE
Stats: 236/224/135 Female 5ft 5inches
BF:
Progress: 12%

Well, I am no whimp when it comes to support and I require the same. I am on week one and also would love to buddy up with someone for support. I am at 236 right now and
my goal is 135 soooooo I have loads of work to do. I am going to make it through the holidays by taking with me to my inlaws and tons of temptations a collage' that I am going
to keep in front of me the exact way I want to look. I am going to request of my husband not to eat also (haha) I cut out photos from all the mags on clothes that I want to
where and places I am going to wear them. Create a storie that I can make more important to look forward to then a peice of pie. I am planning a trip to Paris in the spring and
am going to treat myself to a shopping spree. I love Paris and being fat there and unable to walk around was disgusting. I love the food and the cheeses so no problem...I am
so comitted to this weight loss. I used to run 6 miles a day, I hiked in the mountains. I was a real head turner..now I scream loud to get attention. I would love to buddy with a
no sense comitted person as myself and get real with the program..If your willing lets play!!