Thread: sod Atkins
View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Tue, Dec-09-03, 10:58

Plan: PPLP
Stats: 181/171/125 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 18%

I didnt lose any weight after the 4 lbs on induction for about 3 weeks. Yes, three weeks after induction being over. Since then its only been a few pounds a month that I've lost.

10 lbs in almost 4 months now. I suppose I should be discouraged, but I'm not. I'm 10 lbs lighter than I would be if I hadnt stuck with atkins and I feel better than I have since I was a teenager. To me, this is a way of life now. Even if I start losing a lb every couple months I wouldnt stop eating this way. The improvement in my health is just amazing and I want to continue to feel this way. Now if I could just get to exercising...

Look at it this way, you're 6 lbs lighter than you were before and you havent gained anything. That's great!

I agree with the eating more veggies, I need to work on that myself. As for the headaches.. are you eating anything now that you didnt eat before? Maybe you're sensitive to something new. I dont know what baken-ets are, but if they have extra sugar you might be getting headaches from having a sugar crash. I get those the times I've cheated for parties or thanksgiving, it doesnt take much if your body isnt used to it anymore.