Old Tue, Dec-09-03, 09:47
Registered Member

Plan: none
Stats: 160/160/160 Male 64 inches
BF:
Progress:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozziesgirl
We do not maintain that this is the best diet for people but it may be the best for us, personally
I honestly do not see how you could have missed that. I am not trying to get anyone to follow this plan, I am doing what feels best for me. I only responded to this because you are so far off in you thinking. Who on this forum said that this was the best diet for all people? If I recall correctly, it was you who said YOURS was supposedly the "best"

i am not here to bash you personally, or even to change your diet, and i believe that you personally are not attempting to get anyone to follow your plan.

the gang here has been fairly adamant about saying that lcing is the best way to go. this is not advertised as a website for diabetics, or such, and when given a chance to say that their diet was only best for diabetics, i got comments about how i was trolling, etc. they are indeed touting this to be the "best diet". i am here simply to show people a better alternative to the typical western diet that they have probably been indulging in.