View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Dec-09-03, 06:53
Butter Tastes Better

Plan: Atkins OWL / IF-23/1 /BFL
Stats: 100/100/100 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 34%
Default Induction not really on purpose?

This question might sound a bit strange so please bear with me while I try and explain.

From what I understand when people fall off the wagon they are supposed to try and go back to a clean induction when they come back.

Also, you shouldnt go off and on induction many times because the impact of induction will eventually lose its effect.

I am still on induction level carbs even though I am not strictly eating induction foods. I eat almonds, LaTortillas and SF candy once in a while.

I wobble back and forth from some days eating just clean induction menus and others my nuts and/or tortillas.

Would switching back and forth like this or if I want for a few weeks without nuts or tortillas mean I am back on induction (even though it isnt intentional) or will it mess my body up so if ever I fall off the wagon induction will lose its impact?

I know its a bit of an odd question and I am guessing that it isnt the case since its just my normal eating habits now and if I fall off the wagon I would eat high carby foods and so induction would still have its impact.

But I just wanted to make sure.

Thanks,

MJ
Sponsored Links