View Single Post
  #49   ^
Old Tue, Dec-09-03, 00:37
Registered Member

Plan: My Own
Stats: 280/118/117.5 Female 5ft 5.25 in
BF:
Progress: 100%

I was so messed up because of the sugar. The whole first week of induction was terrible for me. I didn't experience cravings (that badly), but physically I felt horrible. Cravings were the least of my problems. I felt really weak, I felt like vomiting all the time (this last for my entire induction btw), and I had the attention span of a gnat. My mind was in a total fog all first week. Though the fogginess went away sooner, the queasiness stayed longer.
My queasiness was so bad that I gave into the cravings just so I could make it stop. I litterally felt like crying, it was such an awful feeling. Nowhere in did it say withdrawls could last this long, nor did it say queasiness would likely be experienced. I was expecting at worst some bad cravings, I was totally not ready for the utter pile of crap which my body turned into. I still remember my cheat meal: 1 bryers yogurt cup (40 carbs), 1 ounce walnuts mixed in, and a handful of green grapes.

Carb detox was one of the worst experience sof my life. Though I've never had a controlled substance problem, I can't imagine it could be much worse than Atkins induction lol...