View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Mon, Dec-08-03, 21:20
Happy Spring!!!

Plan: Will be starting SBD soon
Stats: 226.5/223.5/175 Female 5'7
BF:34%/33%/lo as poss
Progress: 6%

I do have them printed off, but I am a homecare nurse and am in my car 90% of my day. I have to have stuff that I can eat while driving. Most of the bacon (except breakfast) is 1 or 2 slices to add flavor to other stuff. I know I'm not allowed nuts on induction but that is something I can keep in the car and not have to have refrigerated in case I get a little hungry and don't have anything else. I think I've only had them 2 or 3 times and it's just a 1/4c. I baggied up my nuts in measured out 1/4c bags so I know I'm not eating more than that at a time. It can be so easy to go over that- 1/4c doesn't look like much when you are just eating them from a bag or can.

I was eating that much cream- I measure out 4oz of cream first then whip it. I needed to add the fat. It's not 4oz already whipped- does that matter or is it the same weight after whipping? lol I don't know. The spinach was raw and I used it for my salad, instead of lettuce (since I was out) and it seems to have less carbs then lettuce anyway, and has way more nutritents then even Mixed greens. I had my 3 cups veggies today. Celery was approx 1c and spinach was 2.
I eat veggies every night with dinner, and try to get in one with lunch, but again my job only allows me to eat uncooked ones, and carrotts are out. Hate uncooked broccoli, so that leaves me pretty much with cauliflower, celery, and possibly a few tomatos. It would be nice to access to a microwave and a table to eat lunch at most days. I get tired of cold everything and don't want to get started at fast food places for warm meat. Everything tastes so salty from those places when you don't have the bread to cut the salt flavor. I'm trying to stick to just 3-4oz of cheese a day, but I can't hardly stand hard boiled eggs (hate the yoke) and don't have time in the morning to fix scrambled ones. So I try to do cheese for breakfast every other day. I'm trying to start having left over meat from dinner to use for breakfast in place of the boiled eggs.

With my weight of 220 according to the 10-12x weight rule I am running short of calories by 500. Is that rule really that important?