View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Dec-08-03, 20:36

Plan: atkins-ish
Stats: 403/403/299 Female 5'10"
BF:
Progress: 0%
Exclamation Hardcore LC buddy needed! GRRRRR!!!

ALRIGHT!! NO MORE MISS NICE LADY!!!!

I am one of those folks that was doing FABULOUSLY on the LC lifestyle and then for some INSANE reason (well, I have excuses but none are worth even mentioning) got off track and have gained some weight back! I started at 328 and then dropped alllllllll the way down to 266!!!!!!! Hung out at 275 for a little while and now I'm up to 290!! THIS IS NO GOOD!!! I REALLY want to get back on track but there are many things that have changed in my life since the time when I was successful and I don't know how to get it straight again!!

SO, I thought I'd come back to the one place where I know I will be understood and supported and can offer my own support! THIS FORUM!

I am looking for a buddy that is as serious and determined as I am, someone who can kick me in the butt when I need it and allow me to do the same for them!

My idea is that we'd go at this like we are on a MISSION!!! We start out by posting where we are now and goals related to exercise and amt. of carbs per day. After that we check in maybe twice a day (ok at LEAST once!) to post our menus, any exercise we've done etc. We also weigh in once a week and post our results and then take measurements after 1 month. These are only IDEAS if someone wants to buddy up with me and has additional ideas or better ones I AM SOOOOO COMPLETELY OPEN!!! I just want to do something to get back down again.

Also, if there is anyone out there reading this and wants to join, I have a question: How do we handle Christmas???????

Someone roll up your sleeves, put on your army boots and get serious with me!!!

tes
Sponsored Links