View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Mon, Dec-08-03, 19:10
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 188/179/125 Female 5'1
BF:
Progress: 14%

Hmm... my quick fix is going to McDonald's or Jack In The Box and grabbing a 99 cent burger or two minus the bread whenever Im out and about. I also love string cheese (I know you said you really didn't want to up your cheese intake). Also I'll make this chicken recipe for something quick and easy to make. First grab a bag of the frozen chicken tenders at the grocery. They are usually about $6.00-$7.00 but you get about 6 servings depending on how much you eat of them. Set your oven to broil. I season them with Tony Cacheries (or your choice of seasoning) and put some bell pepper pieces on top. Put them in the oven for 10 minutes. Take them out and flip the tenders and put the bell pepper on the other side. Put them in for another 10 minutes (or until done) then take them out, sprinkle some cheese on top, and eat them! They come out so tender and juicy and they are quick and easy!! You can vary it up too... I have also put a small amount of ranch dressing and real bacon bits before broiling them and that is awesome too with sprinkled cheese on top! The tenders are great for snacks because you can cook as few or as many as you want. Hope these ideas help! Good luck!