View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Mon, Dec-08-03, 09:20

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 236/202.5/159 Male 66
BF:
Progress: 44%

Hang in there! There is definitely some small thing that needs to be corrected to get things moving.
One thing I can just about guarantee will help is Fitday.com. IMHO Atkins works. Period. It may be faster for some and slower for others. There may be modifications that will help some but I believe that it will work and that if it's not happening then something needs to be tweeked. Use Fitday. Are you guessing at your carb count? What is your caloric intake? I know....calories aren't supposed to matter. I say they do. They aren't the number one issue but they matter. For me between 1500 and 1800 roughly is good...too high or too low slows me right down. I find Atkins allows me to control my appetite and craving so I am more likely to only eat what I need (frankenfoods will defeat this). Fitday will let you know if your guesstimates on amounts you're consuming are off or not. It has gotten me on track several times!

It sounds like you've read the book. Good! Thats a must!

Water is a must. Here's a link to another thread that short & sweet on water....

Water

Are you staying away from processed foods, frankenfoods, etc.

Well, that's my morning rant!
Hope you find something of use in there....stick to it and you will succeed (see signature tag below).